Twins




Hello fashionistas! So today I went for a walk in the afternoon and I decided to take some fotos and when I acceded to the editing app I usually use, I realized it was very different and much more upgraded. The main change I noticed (because I use this one quite frequently) was on the mirror effect. So I started playing around with it and making some experiences to see what I could do with the pictures and, this was the final result so no, I do not have a twin sister but, I though the title would be funny and appropriate. So, here are they!

-Maria
______________________________________________________
Olá fashionistas! Hoje fui dar um passeio á tarde e decidi tirar algumas fotos e quando acedi à aplicação que costumo utilizar, apercebi-me de que estava muito diferente e muito mais actualizada. A maior mudança de que me dei conta (pois utilizo-o com bastante frequência) foi o efeito espelho. Por isso comecei a brincar um pouco com ele e a fazer algumas experiências para ver o que é que conseguia fazer com as fotografias e, isto foi o resultado final por isso não, não tenho uma irmã gémea mas, pensei que o título era engraçado e apropriado. Por isso, aqui estão elas!

-Maria






Clothes:
Jacket: Zara
Warm Turtle Neck: Zara
Jeans: Zara

Accessories:
Bag: Mango
Bracelet: Pandora
Rings: H&M
Hat: Parfois
__________________________________
Roupas:
Casaco: Zara
 Camisola Gola Alta Quente: Zara
Calças de Ganga: Zara

Acessórios:
Mala: Mango
Pulseira: Pandora
Anéis: H&M
Chapéu: Parfois








0 comments:

Enviar um comentário

Meet The Author

Hello. Maria | 19 | Portuguese Blogger based in the UK. At the moment full-time fashion journalism student at the University of Sunderland.
 

Translation