MyFavourites: December

Hello fashionistas! Since we've been through Christmas (I hope you all had a happy one) I decided to start making "MyFavourites" posts monthly. You'll always find a link to where you can see or adquire them (to those available online) in the article or below the picture of the item.
So, here are they:
__________________________________________________________
Olá fashionistas! Já que passámos pelo Natal (espero que o vosso tenha sido feliz) decidi começar a fazer posts sobre os "MyFavourites" (Os meus favoritos) mensais. Irão sempre encontrar um link onde poderão vê-los ou adquiri-los (os que estejam disponíveis online) no artigo ou por baixo da imagem do item.
Aqui estão eles:


The bigger necessaire is amazing! It's from Women's Secret and besides being beautiful, waterproff and very elegant, (I mean, look at the pattern in this!) it's very usefull if you're going on a trip and need something where to put your personal belongings or any other things of your choice since it comes exactly on the right size on my point of view.
______________________________________________________________
O necessaire maior é espectacular! É da Women's Secret e para além de ser lindo, à prova de água e muito elegante (olhem para o padrão!) é muito útil se forem em viagem e precisarem de algo onde colocar os vossos pertences pessoais ou outras coisas à vossa escolha já que vem no tamanho ideal no meu ponto de vista.



You can see it or buy it here
__________________________________________________
Podes vê-la ou comprá-la aqui


The following item is also from Women's Secret and it's the cutest thing ever! It's where I keep my makeup essentials, that way, I only need to pick this up when I change bags. It's my favourite pink tone, this pinkish pastel colour that I love just makes it appear soft, and due to the texture, it reminds me of cotton candy! You can almost eat it.
______________________________________________________
O item na imagem abaixo é também da Women's Secret e é a coisa mais fofa de sempre! É onde eu guardo os meus essenciais de maquilhagem, apenas preciso de pegar nisto quando mudo de mala. É do meu tom favorito de rosa, a cor é um género de rosa pastel que eu adoro por parecer macia e, devido à textura, faz me lembrar algodão doce! Quase que podes comê-la.



You can see see or buy similar here
_____________________________
Podes ver ou comprar similar aqui


This perfume is from Intimissimi. It's the "Sensuele"  oneand it smells amazing! It has a very suductive scent and it does not smell very floral which is something I hate. The smell lasts long and the fragrance has a reasonable price for the quality it has, trust me! Unfortunately you can't buy it online.
_______________________________________________
Este perfume é da Intimissimi e é a fragrância "Sensuele" e cheira muitíssimo bem! Tem um cheiro muito seductivo e não tem aquele cheiro demasiado floral que eu pessoalmente odeio. O cheiro é duradouro e a fragrância possui um preço razoável para a qualidade que tem, podem confiar! Infelizmente não podem adquiri-lo online.




Well as I said in the previous post "How To: The Perfect Cat Eye" I always wear eyeliner so, as you can imagine, I've tried a few different ones and lately this is my current obssession: Kiko's Definition Eyeliner. It's the best I've tried so far and if you're used to aplly it liquid you will definately enjoy this one!
_________________________________________
Bem, como disse no post anterior "How To: The Perfect Cat Eye" eu uso sempre eyeliner por isso, como podem imaginar, já experimentei alguns e ultimamente este é a minha corrente obcessão: O eyeliner de definição da Kiko. É o melhor que já experimentei até agora e se estão habituadas a aplicá-lo liquido vão definitivamente desfrutar deste!



You can buy it here
____________________________

Podes comprá-lo aqui


Ok. I got to my ultimate favourite item from the December haul: this necklace from Intimissimi. I almost cannot contain myself of the how much I actualy love it. It's so unique, delicate and everything! To me, this necklace is perfection. 
When I saw it I knew I had to have it and my life without it wouln't be the same. It looks good in a formal sober wear like a leather dress and pointy heels, but also in a more casual wear like you can see on my pictures in the "How To: The Perfect Cat Eye" post. 
Unfortunately girls, this isn't available online and it wasn't particularly easy for me to find it in store, luckily where I live there's two Intimissimi's.
______________________________________________
Ok. Cheguei ao meu item favorito do post de Dezembro: este colar da Intimissimi. Quase não me consigo conter do quanto o adoro. É tão único, delicado e tão tudo! Para mim, este colar é a perfeição. 
Quando o vi soube que tinha de o ter e a minha vida sem ele não seria a mesma. Fica bem tanto num conjunto mais sóbrio e formal (como um vestido de cabedal e uns saltos agulha pontiagudos) como também num mais casual como podem ver nas fotografias no post "How To: The Perfect Cat Eye"
Infelizmente meninas não está desponível online e, também, não foi particularmente fácil para mim encontrá-lo em loja, felizmente onde vivo há das lojas Intimissimi.



To complete this post about my  December favourites I add the leather moto jacket that I wear on the "Moto Jackets & Hairstyles" (you can buy very similar here) and also the jacket I'm wearing in the "How To: The Perfect Cat Eye" post (unfortunately I did not find it online).
Anything you would like to know or anything I can help with please let me know in the comments section and I'll be more than pleased to help you as always.

- Maria
______________________________________________
Para completar este post sobre os meus favoritos de Dezembro posso acrescentar o casaco de cabedal que estou a usar no post "Moto Jackets & Hairstyles" (podem adquirir ummuito semelhante aqui) e também o casaco que estou a usar no post "How To: The Perfect Cat Eye". Qualquer coisa que queiram saber ou algo em que possa ajudar por favor sintam-se à vontade para comentar e, como sempre, terei o maior prazer em ajudar-vos.

-Maria








0 comments:

Enviar um comentário

Meet The Author

Hello. Maria | 19 | Portuguese Blogger based in the UK. At the moment full-time fashion journalism student at the University of Sunderland.
 

Translation